JTI has been helping companies train their global workforce for nearly ten years through eLearning localization. Over the years JTI has become adept with all course creation tools, architectures and styles, including PowerPoint augmentation tools like Articulate Studio, Adobe Presenter, and Trivantis Lectora Suite, Flash based eLearning that uses XML and Action Script frameworks, and screen capture software like Adobe Captivate and TechSmith’s Camtasia.
JTI is able to provide your company with end-to-end eLearning localization, leaving you with a finalized product ready for hosting. Listed below are the typical steps (and services) involved with any end-to-end eLearning project:
- Translation of the onscreen and course-build text using subject matter experts, as well as any translation memories and/or style guides your company has.
- Localization of course graphics using desktop publishing specialists.
- Recording of course narration using voice-talents chosen by you.
- Engineering of course source files to account for language expansion, as well as audio synchronization. After the files have been adjusted for localization, the course translations, audio files, graphics and course build are compiled for review.
- Side-by-side review of the original and the newly localized courses is implemented. This review is for quality assurance purposes and ensures that the localized course matches the original in terms of its functionality and linguistic meaning.
- After multiple quality assurance reviews, the localized course is ready to be compiled for the last time. Once the final compile is completed, JTI then publishes the course so that it is SCORM and LMS compliant.
- Your company is able to upload the localized course and begin training your international workforce!
JTI has translated and localized thousands of hours of courseware for NGOs and corporations around the world. Our depth of resources, cultural knowledge, engineering capabilities and commitment to quality, on-time deliverables, makes JTI the perfect partner for your next multilingual training initiative.